Saturday, August 12, 2017

Echinacea..


Rudbeckia is one of my favorite flowers
!
Playing with Nuamce on the gelliplate is always fun. 

 I do not know which colors I've used, as I did not clean the plate during printing a whole bunch of backgrounds. 
That's part of the fun, as the outcome will be unpredictable .. tiny bits of color appear where you did not expect them to be. 

To be able to stamp the flower stamp twice, I masked the first stamped part. Masking has been done as well to be able to stamp the script. 



****


Magenta products used:

2 comments:

  1. Een prachtige kaart Ellie, zo zacht van kleur ! Zo'n "onverwachte" achtergrond is super mooi, en de bloemen zijn heel mooi gekleurd. Groetjes, Enny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, fantastic background. The rudbeckia is also my favourite flower.

    Greetings from Germany
    Anke

    ReplyDelete

Een berichtje achterlaten maakt me blij, dankjewel!

Leaving a comment makes me happy, thanks!